- EndNote is a bibliographic management software used to organize bibliographic references as well as to create a bibliography or reference list
- It is freely available to all staff and students of University of Malaya and can be downloaded via a fixed line from software.um.edu.my
- Currently EndNote X7 is being used.
- Steps in EndNote includes :
- Inputting referencse manually
- Importing references directly From Online Databases and the internet
- Citing and creating a list of Bibliographies in Microsoft WORD
How to use EndNote