We are pleased to invite everyone to the final workshop of the Elsevier Research Writing and Publication Workshop Webinar Series in 2020.
This will be An Introduction to Scholarly Publication with a Chemistry Editor and Publisher from Elsevier. It will be held on 27th October 2020, 4:00 pm, Singapore time. This webinar will include participants from across South East Asia and will be divided in two parts:
- Publication Process – Identification of target journals, publishing cycle, the peer review process, plagiarism checks, copyrights
- Manuscript Preparation – Types of research publications, proper language for different manuscripts, what to avoid, experts’ suggestions
- Research Communication – Content exposure, content promotion,
- Open Access, Social Impact
- Research Rigor and Data Accuracy
- Research and Patenting
- Panel Discussion and Q&A with:
Panelists: Henk Busscher, Rob van Daalen
Registration link: https://elsevier.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_VMkP8JmbSOK3MY4ERFRApw)
Professor at the University Medical Center and University of Groningen in
the Netherlands and has been Editor of Colloids and Surfaces B: Biointerfaces since 1992. Henk Busscher has published over 670 articles and has an h-index of 84. Next to this he has organized 13 symposia and conferences. Henk is Editor of Colloids and Surfaces B: Biointerfaces.
Rob van Daalen
Rob van Daalen studied Analytical Chemistry and soon after his studies joined Elsevier. After holding various positions within Elsevier, he is publisher in chemistry for more than 10 years
now. He is responsible for a portfolio of 14 journals in the fields of Green, Physical and Theoretical Chemistry, which includes Chemical Physics Letters and the Journal of Colloid and Interface Science and 4 titles in Green Chemistry.