Clients’ Services Division has organised “A day with our clients” on Thursday, 14th September 2017 at the Central Library.
Among the activities and games carried out were :
1. 20% discount of late return fines
2. E-resource clinic (databases, ISI, Endnote, Turnitin, EDS, etc
3. Learning Braille with visually impaired students
4. E-services (document delivery, Information Skills)
5. Institutional repositories ( research repositories, students’ repositories etc)
6. Problem solving skills through Jigsaw Puzzles.
7. Shelving skills
8. Getting to know the Museum of Asian Arts
9. Video screening
10. Library tour
11. The Bursar Corner
The crowd turnout was encouraging especially when the semester has just begun and students grabbed the opportunity to explore the library. They had a chance to play and learned about the library services and met the friendly library staff in a fun and enjoyable manner.
Till next year …